PMDD: It's Not Just PMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:26 am by PMDD: It's Not Just PMS

Thanks for stopping by! 

Take advantage of our chatbox at the bottom of the page.

Click Login to the right of the Chatbox to start chatting with other users in real-time or to leave a message.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Bipolar misdiagnosis
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 pm by MamaNikkiP

» Gained 70 pounds in 8 months from Yasmin!
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:43 am by Linsomnie

» Effexor
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 am by Linsomnie

» Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD?
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:33 am by Emiliana

» Do you have more than 7 "good" days a month?
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 am by Emiliana

» Could you have a progesterone intolerance?
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:24 am by Emiliana

» Candidiasis, or chronic yeast - tips
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:17 am by Linsomnie

» Brain fog??
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 am by Linsomnie

» Atypical PMDD?
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 am by Linsomnie

Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD?

2 posters

Go down

Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD?

Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Vote_lcap100%Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Vote_lcap0%Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Vote_lcap0%Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Empty Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD?

Post  Linsomnie Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:32 am

Yep.. more than twice a year for me. Pretty much monthly. Not the "planning out" type every time, but the "I wish I was dead" random thoughts that pop into my head for no real reason (and this is how I can tell PMDD is coming most of the time.. it's my tell-tale signal).

Linsomnie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD? Empty Re: Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD?

Post  Emiliana Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:33 am

Every single month... Would have done it if I didn't have my dog and my cats because I can't bear the thought of them having to move to new homes and owners. And, I guess, I would have had I never found a doctor that would believe and understand.

But yes, every month.

Emiliana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down