PMDD: It's Not Just PMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:26 am by PMDD: It's Not Just PMS

Thanks for stopping by! 

Take advantage of our chatbox at the bottom of the page.

Click Login to the right of the Chatbox to start chatting with other users in real-time or to leave a message.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Bipolar misdiagnosis
Effexor EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 pm by MamaNikkiP

» Gained 70 pounds in 8 months from Yasmin!
Effexor EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:43 am by Linsomnie

» Effexor
Effexor EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 am by Linsomnie

» Do you have suicidal thoughts more than twice a year because of PMDD?
Effexor EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:33 am by Emiliana

» Do you have more than 7 "good" days a month?
Effexor EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 am by Emiliana

» Could you have a progesterone intolerance?
Effexor EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:24 am by Emiliana

» Candidiasis, or chronic yeast - tips
Effexor EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:17 am by Linsomnie

» Brain fog??
Effexor EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 am by Linsomnie

» Atypical PMDD?
Effexor EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 am by Linsomnie

Effexor

2 posters

Go down

Effexor Empty Effexor

Post  Emiliana Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:34 am

I find it pretty hopeless with all the meds - I've had some interesting experiences especially with Effexor. Took it for a few years and suddenly I found I had all symptoms of menopause. I told my psychiatrist I didn't think Effexor did anything for me, he just said to half the dose. I went off it altogether without telling him and, all the menopause symptoms were totally gone.

My PMDD didn't go anywhere though, with or without Effexor. When I'd gone off it I saw the psycho (sorry, I find psycho funny, have completely lost trust in psyciatrists and psyciatry) who said that yes, Effexor is not really good when you have PMDD at all. And he'd known I had PMDD all along. I heard the same thing from another psycho later on, she said the same when I told her about the Effexor.

So there you go, some of them know what they're doing to you with the drugs they prescribe Evil or Very Mad  Is it strange I don't trust them and hope never to have to see one again? I think not.

Emiliana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Effexor Empty Re: Effexor

Post  Linsomnie Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:34 am

We're guinea pigs! Or maybe they weren't sure if PMDD was real... ? Or if you had it? "I need to make sure, so I'm going to prescribe this drug that will do horrible things to you if you have PMDD.. it'll probably do horrible things anyway, but the FDA has approved it (or whatever it's called in your country there.. hehe) so I'm behind it 100%... plus the drug rep just came by and said he'll give me free pens and pads of paper and a trip to ________ if I give more patients Effexor."

Linsomnie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliana Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 am

I told them I have PMDD all the time, the psycho who first prescribed the Effexor didn't believe in such a thing existing of course so she probably didn't have any idea. The next one, though, he knew very well and he'd diagnosed me with PMDD already the first time I saw him... Retard. Is there a retard or idiot smiley? geek  Close enough

Emiliana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linsomnie Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:38 am

brain fog How's this one? Just added it. I wonder if they're doing this behind our backs: haha 

Linsomnie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliana Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 am

Yeah, that's probably what they do, or then

I like that there are so many new useful smileys there cheers 

Emiliana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linsomnie Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 am

I'm so glad you like them!! It is fun though, isn't it? Gives us some stress relief! What a Face 

Linsomnie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum